Emmanuel Tucson is a place where Life Change happens!
We are a community of God-followers who are passionate about seeing people's lives changed because of a face-to-face encounter with Jesus Christ.
Maybe you’d like a fresh start. Or maybe your circumstances aren’t bad, but you’d like to grow spiritually and meet others who want to lead people to a life-changing relationship with Christ. Through our core values -- CALLING, CHARACTER, CONNECTION, AND CHANGE, we can all grow toward the life we desire. You're invited to join us on the journey as we all pursue a better life through Christ.
Here's a little of what to expect when you visit. Our worship services are geared to lead you to encounter God and leave transformed. The elements of the service are relevant to today’s culture without losing the integrity of the Scriptures. We offer a modern style of music and interactive media to enhance the worship experience. But most notably, you will feel the warmth and generosity of the accepting people here at Emmanuel.
Take note of these helpful things to know when you come as our honored guest:
- Sunday School for adults and students in 7-12 grades starts at 9:00 am.
- KidZone and Kidzone jr meet at 10:30 am. You will register your children in the foyer of the worship center or in the Education Building; they'll stay with you in the worship service for the first couple of songs, and then they'll be dismissed to KidZone. Pickup is in our Education Building at the end of the service. Make sure you keep your registration bracelet with you; kids will be released only to a parent or guardian who is wearing a matching registration bracelet. There will be hosts to assist you in all areas.
- Worship Service begins at 10:30 am.
- Dress is casual… come as you are. Really.
- Click here for a map to the church campus.
- Feel free to park in the guest parking near the covered outdoor playground.
- After the service, bring your completed Communication Card to the Welcome Center for a gift.