- The Bible is the inerrant, inspired word of God that tells us what to believe and how to live.
- There is one God, revealed in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ came in the flesh, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross to pay for our sins, was raised from the dead, ascended to heaven, and will come again to judge the living and the dead.
- We are all sinners and need the grace of God.
- Salvation is only through faith in Jesus Christ.
For more information regarding the beliefs and Core Beliefs of Emmanuel, see the Baptist Faith and Message.